#DotheWork: from Idea to Accelerator
Our mission at LAUNCH is to support founders and inspire innovation.
Founder.University will provide you the tools to turn your idea for a startup into a reality. Build an MVP, get your first users, and work towards applying to an accelerator in 12 weeks.
💰 The top MVP will receive a $25k investment! 💰
Learn how to create a startup from some of the best investors and founders in the world, an opportunity to have Jason Calacanis on your cap table, and build an unparalleled network with actionable insights.
- Want to start a company but aren't sure how? - First-time founder and need expert insight? - Started on your founder journey and are currently stuck?
During Founder.U you'll gain foundational knowledge from hands on learning experiences, plus live presentations from industry experts on how to build and scale your startup.
Your opportunity during your 12 intense weeks with Founder.University
- Build an MVP
- Test it in Market
- Identify Initial Users
- Apply for Accelerators
With actionable insights, and your newly generated network of founders, leaders, and friends you'll be well on your way to launching your startup!
Do you have what it takes to be a founder? Find out with LAUNCH! 🚀
Apply to Founder.U classes start October 25, 2021.
Gain access to a lifetime community of founders with direct and continuous guidance from the early stages to scale! Learning with Founder.University continues beyond the 12-week course.
Pilot cohort is limited to 50 participants!
New Format, Same 1st Class Entrepreneurial Education
What is new with Founder.U?
- From 2 days to 12 weeks worth of material for founders
- Extended, hands on, content beyond the presentations from industry leaders
- Templated guidance on each step of your start up journey
- Opportunity to meet, pitch your startup, and gather feedback from Jason Calacanis
Pacing of the Class
At the Completion of the Course (if you've attended all sessions and launched an MVP)
- Meet, pitch, and collect feedback from Jason Calacanis
Apply to Founder.University 18 classes start October 25, 2021.
Hybrid Course Model
Start Date: October 18
- Expect ~5-10 hours of work each week
- Weekly assessments
- Detailed content every founder should know
- Hands on activities specific to creating your company
- Build a lasting community with your cohort
- Collaborate on course content & startup life
- Interaction with other founders in the portfolio
- Knowledge sharing and live Q&A with others in your space
Weekly Zoom sessions
- Attendance Required
- 55 minutes a week
- Review assessments
- Weekly presentation
- Founder Q&A
- Product-Market Fit Benchmarks & Myths
- Finding & Owning Your Initial Acquisition Channels
- Marketing Strategies for Scaling at Early Stage
- Product Metrics that Drive Growth
- Creating a Qualifying Sales Deck
- Perfecting Your Presentation
- Beating Goliath: 3 Overlooked Sources of Data For Marketing and Product Development
- Using Compliance to Win Deals
- Setting Your Finances Up for Success
- Targeting & Landing the Right Investors
- How to Close Your Round by Building Community with Investors
- 5 Things to Consider When Negotiating a Term Sheet
- How to Create a $1MM Campaign
Apply to Founder.University 18 — classes start October 25, 2021.
Do the Work
Expectations of Founders
- Complete the weekly assessments
- Attend weekly in person meetings
- Be an active member of the cohort in slack
- Implement what you are learning
- Share your experience
Warning to Founders
- Starting a company is hard!
- 80-90% of startups fail
- This course is not an easy button for creating a company
- It is a map, offering suggestions on routes → you own the journey!
- If you plan on doing the bare minimum in this course you are wasting your time
- You will need to work well beyond reading content if your startup is going to survive
Am I Ready to Apply for Founder University?
How many founders will be accepted? Who will they be?
Apply to Founder.University — classes start October 25, 2021.
Pilot cohort is limited to 50 participants!
- The breakdown of the 50 companies in Founder.University will be:
- 10 Marketplaces
- 10 SaaS
- 10 Consumer Subscription
- 10 Financial Technology (Fintech)
- 10 Undecided
How much does it cost to attend Founder University?
- $700* for the 12 week course
- *If you do the work, attend the required classes, and launch a MVP by the end of the course your $700 will be returned for you to invest in your company!
- In other words - if you do the work - Founder.University is FREE!
- Jason will offer $25k
Didn't get accepted? Apply again for a future cohort!
- Founder.U 19 [Date] → Apply by [Date]
- Founder.U 20 [Date] → Apply by [Date]
- Founder.U 21 [Date] → Apply by [Date]
Baseball ipsum dolor sit amet cellar rubber win hack tossed. Slugging catcher slide bench league, left fielder nubber. Bullpen blue run rotation relief pitcher grass umpire. Forkball bullpen suicide squeeze club bush league field sport. Base cookie triple play blue hot dog relay rake starting pitcher inning. -Baseball guy [@ twitter]
Founder University Mentors
Apply Founder.U - start date October 25 - apply today!
APPLY FOR FOUNDER U
|| LAUNCH | ANGEL UNIVERSITY | ANGEL BOOK ||
NOTES - NOT PART OF THE LANDING PAGE