- Reading: ~2 minutes
- Video: ~10+ hours
- Activities: to be completed prior to the next week
- More information: https://launchaccelerator.co/
HOW IT WORKS
- The LAUNCH Accelerator selects 7 startups for each cohort.
- Over 16 weeks, the founders present to 8000+ investors and master growth strategies.
- The ideal stage for our Accelerator is pre-Series A with some traction
- We call this our "Goldilocks Zone”
- Generally speaking, this means:
1. Enterprise/marketplace startups: $2k+ in MRR with 10-20%+ growth month over month
2. Consumer products: 3k+ daily active users with 5%+ week over week growth
3. Deep-tech startups: an MVP or prototype and a strong technical team
HOW TO GET IN - WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- The LAUNCH team selects founders who execute at a high level in markets that are important
- We look for world-class product design, traction, revenue, and technical execution.
- Said simply, people with skills and products that people love.
- We seek individuals who are deeply passionate and who possess a tremendous work ethic.
- We review applications on a rolling basis
- Please see launchaccelerator.co for deadline info. Applications received after the deadline will be reviewed for the following class.
- Apply Here
Power of Accelerators
Episode Date: Apr 22, 2020 - LINK to video
Episode Date: April 29, 2020 - LINK to video
Episode Date: May 6, 2020- LINK to video
Episode Date: May 13, 2020 - LINK to video
Episode Date: May 20, 2020 - LINK to video
Episode Date: May 27, 2020 - LINK to video
Episode Date: June 3, 2020 - LINK to video
Episode Date: June 10, 2020 - LINK to video
Episode Date: June 18, 2020 - LINK to video
Episode Date: June 24, 2020 - LINK to video
- Thread on additional accelerators
- Guide to Startup Accelerators
- Ask Jason: "How do I get into a great incubator?"
- Incubator hopping: Should you go to more than one incubator?
- How to pick an incubator: YCombinator, Techstars, 500Startups, or Launch Incubator
- Startup Basics: Understanding Financing Structures — SAFEs, Convertibles Notes, Priced Rounds & more
- Startup Basics: Common First Time Founder Mistakes [Part 1 & Part 2]